One of the most interesting stages of a woman’s life is child bearing and upbringing. It is a very interesting stage but also comes with a lot of challenges because not only are you a parent then but also a role model and as such, you have to act the way you want your growing baby to act. The baby looks at you as his or her God of which your conduct determines how he or she grows to impact the society.
Actress, Queen Nwokoye happens to be one of the actresses passing through this stage at the moment. The young, talented Igbo actress is a proud mother as she constantly flaunts her daughter on instagram on a regular basis. In this article, we are going to have a look at some lovely photos of her only daughter. Just sit tight and enjoy this piece.
The truth is that very few actually know this actress is married due to how privately she treats her marital life. But incase you didn’t know, she is married and proudly a mother; though there are some speculations that she has twins but at least the one she constantly flaunts is only her young daughter and above are some of her lovely images.
It has been a very busy day on social media as our favorite celebrities as usual went out of their ways to share pictures of themselves on one of the most used social media platforms in the world being Instagram.
Nolloywood Actress, Regina Daniels couldn’t look more gorgeous in the recent pictures she shared on Instagram as she dropped four photos of herself rocking a brown top, cap & joggers with a pair of white shoes.
Juliet Ibrahim & Erica also joined in on the action as they both shared jaw dropping pictures of themselves on Instagram today.
While Social Media Influencer, Efedioku also shared four pictures of herself in a lovely green dress that highlighted the features of her body perfectly. She’s without a doubt one of the most beautiful female celebrities in Nigeria.
Who looked more better in their outfits today?.
What’s your take on this?, Kindly leave your thoughts in the comment section below… Thanks.
Real Madrid have gone through the 2020/2021 season with almost half of their squad members going out injured at one point of the season or another, after the Madrid based team lifted the 2019/2020 La Liga title and looked forward to defend their title.
Despite these setbacks, Real Madrid led by their inspirational coach and legend Zindane has found a way to compete on all fonts, as they have been on the neck of table topping Atletico Madrid for sometime now in the Spanish League.
Real Madrid have been dealt with another injury blow, as star player and key defender Dani Carvajal, has been announced by Real Madrid official site to have injured his groin during training today, and may be out injured for thee rest of the season.
This injury comes at a time they have teams like Chelsea in the Champions League Semifinal second leg in London and also Sevilla in the Spanish League to face before the season ends.
With this injury to Carvajal and Lucas Vascuez out injured too, don’t you think Chelsea has the advantage of Progressing to the Champions League final ahead of Real Madrid? Make your opinions heard in the comments section below.
The beauty of a smile is having a pure white teeth beneath your lips to show to the world. Some people love having a pure white teeth, but didn’t know how to go about it. Some indulged in harmful chemical substance which might damage the teeth gum forever. In this article I will be showing you three natural ways in keeping teeth hygiene. You will also learn how to make the teeth pure, and things to avoid so has to prevent the damage to the teeth.
Having a pure white teeth is great, it adds more beauty to ones smile and beauty.
1. Naturally, most people teeth are not purely white, therefore if you are not satisfied with the color of your teeth you can do bleaching. There are various ways you bleach your teeth, some are harmful while some are harmless. I will give you the natural way in which you can bleach your teeth. What you need are lemon juice and a brush. Lemon juice contains vitamin C which is used as a bleaching agent. Applying lemon juice on your teeth leaving it for 10min before brushing away with lukewarm water will improve the brightness of the teeth. Use this method two to three times in a week.
2. Brush your teeth regularly: Don’t brush your teeth once a day, but brush your teeth after your meal. This means you should at least brush your teeth three times a day. In case you consume soda drinks or snacks, ensure to rinse your month thoroughly so has to remove some pieces of particles of the food from the Conner of the teeth.
3. To have a clean, pure tooth, avoid smoking. Try your best to reduce the rate of consumption of soda drinks. And avoid using harmful chemical substance on your teeth.
Nearly all Nigerians, young and old alike, use an ATM (Automated Teller Machine), Card. This card comes in several colors but serves the same purpose that includes: making cash withdrawals, deposits, transferring funds between accounts, as well as checking account balance at ATMs located in certain locations.
For Those of us who don’t know what an ATM card is:
An ATM card is a dedicated payment card or payment card issued by a financial institution that allows a customer to access automated teller machines (ATMs). ATM cards are payment card size and plastic card style with a magnetic stripe and/or a plastic smart card with a chip containing a unique card number and some security information, such as an expiry date or CVVC (CVV). ATM cards are known by a variety of names including bank cards, MAC (money access card), client cards, key cards, and cash cards. Most payment cards, such as debit and credit cards.
Keeping cash with oneself leads to wasteful spending that can make one go broke or bankrupt in no time. These cards help us cut down on frivolous spending by helping us to handle our money well. On the other side, most people use their ATM cards to overspend. Without digressing, each card has its expiry date, which matters a lot about what you do about yours after it expires. We love innovation in Nigeria and there is nothing that should be a mistake for us. I’ll share new ideas with you to reuse your ATM Credit / Debit Cards after it expires and you’ll be delighted by that.
1. Your expired credit card can serve as a Necklace:
4. It can be used as rings, As a guy, You can use it to propose to your babe, Lol
5. It can be used to construct inanimate object shapes:
6. You can use it as earrings for ladies:
7. It can be used as paper clips: to clip important document
8. as an hand band
9.If your expired credit card is of custom standard, you can wear them as pendants around your neck:
10. It can be used as decorationsfor headbands :
11. It can be used key holders:
12. It can act as a gift to surprise your loved ones:
13. You can use it as a pick for Guitar:
15. It can be used as a Wreath:
16. They can serve as smartphones stands:
Thank you for reading this little piece i want to believe that you’ve gained one or two things from this article and you will stop throwing your expired ATM cards again and instead use it for one of these things mention and shown above
Please like this article, and share it, let’s make sure everyone sees it. This will help create a good understanding, and will also allow Nigerians to think creatively at all times. Don’t forget to drop your comments below to encourage the author, tell me how this article has made your day
When a government is headed by people who fear God, it will grow faster, which is why we rejoice when we see our politicians praying or worshiping God.
The United States is a globally recognized country with the authority to intervene in other countries’ affairs. It’s encouraging to see that the majority of the presidents this country has produced are religious leaders.
People from various countries pay annual visits to Jerusalem to worship or pray to God, and several Presidents from various countries, including Nigeria and the United States, have been seen visiting Jerusalem on numerous occasions.
In Jerusalem, former US Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump were also seen.
Joe Biden, the newly elected President of the United States, has also paid a visit to Jerusalem.
Jonathan, the former President of Nigeria, is a man who ruled the country in the fear of God; he is a devout Christian who has visited Jerusalem to worship God.
Nnamdi Kanu, a well-known Nigerian politician, was also spotted in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is a beautiful city, and we’re glad to see that our leaders have paid a visit.
Apart from Beauty, If A Lady Has These 3 Attributes, Men will Naturally Get Attracted to Her
NickigistApr 29, 2021 10:05 PM
Beauty can magnetize a man towards a woman but it takes a special quality to hold such a man for life. Men generally go beyond the allure of beauty to decide whether to settle for a woman or not.
As a lady, your beauty is not enough to open the door of relationship that will lead to a happy home. You need some qualities to attract the man of your dream and pin him down to yourself. If you are endowed with these three attributes, you are a lucky lady because you will remain a hotcake to responsible men.
1. Apart from beauty, men cherish a lady who is highly intelligent. A sound and smart lady is a complete package of blessing to her man. This attribute goes a long way to compliment man’s effort.
No responsible man treat an intelligent lady shabbily. They always accord them their respect. So as a lady, intelligence is key in attracting the right man.
2. Personal discpline is another quality that easily attract ladies to responsible men. Personal discpline has to do with what you set out to achieve in life. Ability to stand for what you believe in. Capacity to say something and stand by it. The principle to set yourself apart from the crowd.
Men are always on the look out for ladies that fall into this category. But unfortunately, they are not many. However, you can choose to stand out among the rest.
3. Another special quality that will easily get you attracted to the right man is self respect. When you have a self esteem, men will have no choice than to respect you.
Money or no money, when you choose not to depend on a man you are planning to marry for survival, you will earn your respect. When you choose to arm yourself with godly virtues, you will definitely be respected by a man no matter what.
All ladies should cultivate these habits for the sake of their marriage and unborn children.
After going through the news of how people were being killed in the country, especially in areas like Niger, Kaduna, Borno, Anambra and Adamawa, I was so devastated as nobody will hear such news and still be happy. That is why I decided to create some awareness to the Yorubas and Igbos residing in the North. The reasons for the unrest, measures to be taken to be safe from the killings and insecurity facing our the country will be explained below.
These terrorists have been sponsored by Richmen living abroad. They aim to reduce the world population especially the Africans to a minimum number where resources can be fully utilized and the world economy can be stable. The world population is 7.9 billion and Africans population only is 1.216 billion. Note: No matter how good your tribe maybe, some people may still decide to be the opposite. Our people are being killed too, so nobody is benefitting from the brutalities of these terrorists.
Based on the fact that the Federal Government are aware of the rampant killings of innocent people by armed Bandits, Herdsmen and the Boko haram group, the Government has decided to pay deaf ears to the voice of its citizens. So, it is now left for you to protect yourself. If you find the opportunity to travel back to your state, please do so and if you don’t, just stay safe and avoid roaming about.
Nigeria’s security system has collapsed and nobody is safe in the country. This is not the time to gallivant or go for an excursion. If you are a Muslim, use this Fasting period to pray and if you are a Christian, cry unto God for help. I pray that during this period, nobody will fall victim to evil people.
1. Working when ill: We all are in a rush, speeding, having too much things to do. We all work when we are sick, one thing or another. But, this means the body is begging for rest! Give the body some rest!
2. Rarely talking: Talking makes the brain work and activates it. Engage in intellectual talks as much as you can and boost the health of the brain.
3. Polluted air: You can’t wear a mask all the time of course, and there is not much you can do with this. The brain needs a lot of oxygen and this polluted air deprives us of it.
4. Covered hair during sleep: It sounds weird but we need as much oxygen as we can get during the night, this limits you to breathe in the whole oxygen. Also, you get more carbon dioxide this way.
5. Smoking: The worst of all habits here. It has many side effects but for the brain, it causes shrinkage and dementia related issues like Alzheimer’s.
6. Over-eating: This makes you gain weight, be obese, damages the stems in the brain and reduces the mental focus.
7. No sleep: No sleeping for long periods of time reduces healthy brain cells. Sleep repairs the whole body from the stress and regenerates every cell.
8. Too much sugar: Sadly, there is sugar in everything we eat or drink. You will benefit a lot if you reduce it. For starters, you can absorb more nutrients in the absence of sugar and prevent brain issues.
9. No breakfast: This meal is really the most important in the whole day, but when avoided all the time, the blood sugar levels get spiked and low and irregular. After a night of sleep and no eating, you need food otherwise, the brain gets no nutrients and is easily damaged.
10. Lack of good thoughts and stimulations: To think also engages the brain in healthy work. It opens up new pathways and activates every segment of the brain. You have to work the brain all the time, otherwise it shrinks up or gets damaged due to inactivity.
Oha or Ora leaf is a vegetable native to the Igbo tribe in Nigeria.
Also known as African Rosewood plant, It is the primary ingredient used to prepare the popular ‘Oha’ soup and other soups.
Oha leaves contain minerals like magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, zinc, and manganese.
It is also a source of vitamins A, B, and C source of amino acids like lysine, glutamic acid cysteine while still maintaining its low sodium status.
However, not many know that this leaf contains many health benefits which are essential to the body.
Here are some of them.
1. It is rich in antioxidants
Oha leaves are incredibly rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants are compounds that help our body fight against free radicals that cause cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and other diseases.
Researchers found that oha leaves contain phenolic acids, lupeol, and benzenediol – important antioxidants that help fight diseases in the body and boost immunity.
2.It helps to treat malaria.
Ora leaves contain anti-microbial properties that help to treat malaria. This anti-microbial agent can kill the parasite that can cause malaria.
3. It aids digestion and prevents constipation
Oha leaves are great in dietary fiber which aids digestion and prevents constipation. This fiber help to digest the food well so the food residue can be pushed out of the body easily.
4. It helps treat anaemia
Oha leaves are an excellent source of dietary iron which help prevent anemia.
Iron plays an important role in red blood cell formation which helps build haemoglobin.
5. It promotes heart health
The presence of potassium in Oha leaves helps maintain the normal contraction of the heart. It will help the heart contract well and blood effectively pumped to all parts of the body.
6. It prevents cancer
The antioxidant within Ora leaves prevents cancer by inhibiting the growth and spread of the cells.
7. It promotes bone health
Oha leaves are rich in calcium, magnesium, and manganese, three essential minerals required for bone health and development.
They contain manganese mineral which plays the important role in the cartilage formation and lubricating fluid in the joint. This mineral will prevent joint diseases such as arthritis.
8. It boosts the immune system
Oha leaves are rich in vitamin C which helps boost the immune system.
9. It improves brain function
Oha leaves contain glutamic acid, a non-essential amino acid substance. This substance is an essential neurotransmitter that maintains the normal function of the brain. It helps to treat some brain disorders such as muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, or schizophrenia.
10. It may prevent diabetes
Oha leaf is rich in dietary fiber that may help prevent diabetes and lower blood sugar levels.
Studies have found that a high intake of rich-fiber foods like green leafy vegetables is associated with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.